Has anyone heard Nickelback's far away and what do you think about it?
I think that it is a pretty good song but Nickelback is definetly getting too soft now. Its a lot better than photograph tho.
Has anyone heard Nickelback's far away and what do you think about it?
I think that it is a pretty good song but Nickelback is definetly getting too soft now. Its a lot better than photograph tho.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
i never like photograph that much, ive heard far away and i like it pretty good.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
i like photograph... but far away, it ranks close, but i IMO photograph is a little better
Photograh reminds me off back home in good ole SWVA! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
Photograph is the only Nickelback song I really care anything for. Could be played on my senior slide show this year. I know tons of people are expecting it to be on our slide show.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
that would be a good en' DJ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
i hate that song photograph
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks